Are you a Smith Alum living in San Francisco or Marin, CA? Then you are already a member of the Club! Members are welcome to take part in any Club events, such as our annual signature events, the BookSmiths and student recruitment activities. These are all excellent ways to stay connected with the local Smith community.
Do you want to take it a step further? Become a Contributing Member!
You may not know that your Smith College Club of San Francisco and Marin provides many of the local services and programs you enjoy with no direct funding from the College or the AASC. While we are grateful for their administrative and moral support, and for providing important programs such as the annual faculty speaker, the Club is financially independent. We finance our own activities, including local admissions outreach activities. Your local Club’s primary source of income is from contributions from members.
What are the benefits of becoming a Contributing Member?
- Contributing Member discount on any fee-based Club events
- Knowing you are supporting not only the local Club activities, but also the Scholarship Fund that we have established to support a local student at Smith who has financial need.
- Supporting Member: $50 per year (Multi-year discount: $85 for 2 years, $110 for 3 years)
- Regular Member: $30 per year (Multi-year discount: $50 for 2 years, $75 for 3 years)
- GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) (10 years since graduation): $20 per year (Multi-year discount: $35 for 2 years, $50 for 3 years)
How to Contribute
Pay for your annual membership online via PayPal:
Become a contributing member here.
|Supporting $50.00 USD
Regular $30.00 USD
GOLD $20.00 USD
To renew your membership by mail:
Please send a check made out to “SCC of SF/Marin” with a note including the requested details (below) to our Treasurer, Ramsay Leimenstoll. Please contact Ramsey via email at email@example.com for where to mail the form/check.
Details to include on a note with your check:
- Full Name
- Class Year
- Membership option – Supporting, Regular, or GOLD; and 1 year, 2 year, or 3 years (see above for prices).
The Smith Club of San Francisco and Marin stays in touch with the 800+ Smithies living in the area with e-newsletters and emailed invitations. We access this information using the Alumnx Association of Smith College database. If you want to ensure that you continue to receive Smith Club updates, be sure to keep your contact information up-to-date with the AASC.